We are looking for an Associate Analytical Stability Coordinator To plan, initiate, track performance and report on stability studies performed both at Immunocore and at external contractors, supporting the advancement of the Company Product Pipeline, with adherence to the required Quality Systems.
This junior role will be part of a small, tight-knit team in the fastest growing division of our organisation - it really is an exciting time to join.
IC3: £22,000 - £31,000
You will responsible for:
- Planning, coordination and day-to-day performance of Immunocore stability studies
- Ensure that stability protocols and commitments for projects are defined and implemented, with timely delivery of reliable and trusted data.
- Support planning, design and content of future studies
- Support suitability and maintenance of equipment used in stability studies
- Support controlled stability sample storage
- Maintain sample inventories
- Write study protocols
- Liaise with internal groups and/or external suppliers regarding the initiation of new stability studies, as well as ongoing stability programs
- Prioritise activities and ensure the timely delivery of stability data provision
- Ensure all work and documentation is performed to a high level of accuracy
- Perform trending and statistical analysis
- Compile interim stability reports
- Ensure data integrity of reportable results (checking source test validity and transcription to reports)
Ideally, you'll have experience of analytical and stability testing in biopharmaceuticals. Experience in writing study documents, including procedures (SOP's), protocols and reports; with knowledge of method validation requirements to demonstrate stability indicating capabilities.
Other desirable and transferable experience will include: bioassays, statistical evaluation of assay variability, assay qualification and assay acceptance criteria.
You will needs a BSc, or MSc. in protein engineering, biochemistry, molecular biology or related discipline. It would also be desirable to have a PhD in a related discipline.
This could be great opportunity for an analytically minded junior to deepen their skill set and experience, or equally, an associate looking to step out of research in to analytical development and expand their knowledge in drug development. Over to you!
We're a tight-knit team here in a highly collaborative environment so we like people who roll their sleeves up an get stuck in. Your part in the wider Immunocore mission is visible and highly valued. Come and help us build something special!