Immunocore, is an innovative and dynamic biotechnology company developing a unique platform of T Cell antigen receptor-based therapeutics, called ImmTACs, as a novel class of treatments for cancer.
Immunocore has a well- established pipeline of wholly owned programmes, of world leading science and strong IP position, which has led to discovery collaborations with Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Medimmune as well as a co-discovery & co-development partnership with Lilly, and recent investment from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- To conduct and design experiments to establish formulations for TCR platform API and IMP
- Investigate compatibility of drug product through delivery devices for patient administration
- Investigations in novel drug delivery formats
- Perform testing to support stability and formulation studies.
- Review/sign-off of routine assays.
- Writing of SOPs.
- Participation in laboratory maintenance.
- Maintaining and increasing technical knowledge in relevant fields through self-study, observation, attending relevant conferences and training courses.
You will need experience in recombinant protein or antibody formulation, analytical development or quality control. As well as this, we expect you to have a hands on expertise of formulation studies, electrophoretic assays and general biochemical lab techniques.
Not essential, but if you have experience of Western blot, ELISA, MSD, and knowledge of GMP, this would be highly beneficial.
Ideally you will also be familiar with novel drug delivery formats. BSc or MSc or equivalent in protein engineering, biochemistry, molecular biology or related discipline is essential for this position. A PhD is desirable in related discipline.
Our lead drug is challenging as the Immuno-therapy space continues to evolve. Your ability to be flexible, adaptable and teamwork skills will be a key pillars to success in this role.
We're a tight-knit team here in a highly collaborative environment so we like people who roll their sleeves up an get stuck in. Your part in the wider Immunocore mission is visible and highly valued. Come and help us build something special!