We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to work with the Head of FP&A to deliver strong financial plans, reporting and analysis that supports the major corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO and the Board of Directors. Managing and improving processes, which are key to oversight of the company’s cash flow and evaluating overall progress towards goals committed to the Board and investors.
£45,000-£55,000 per annum (+ benefits)
- You will support the Head of FP&A to deliver financial planning processes for the company, including timetables, target setting and company level presentations to the CFO, Leadership Team and Board.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by recommending and implementing tools to support effective financial planning
- You will maintain and improve the long range financial model of risk adjusted and non-risk adjusted cash flows, including scenarios, assumptions, and valuation. Working with key functions in the business to ensure a single aligned view. Highlighting risk and contingency plans.
- Support the Head of FP&A in the evaluation of potential M&A, divestment, asset partnering or other large scale business development deals. Support where required effective deal execution, working with external advisors as appropriate.
- Provide insight to the Head of FP&A, CFO, CEO, Leadership and Board on the performance of comparable companies and provide any recommendations.
- Working with the Financial Controller, to deliver accurate financial reports that are as automated as possible
You will need experience in a high-growth, changing environment, and enjoy working in this type of organisation. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of designing and delivering budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes. Experience of working in or closely with international companies, ideally with a US presence. You should have a recongised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a competent understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS. Advanced Excel skills are a must.
Desirable skills and experience are Biopharma/Pharma exposure, knowledge of Adaptive Planning (or similar) and US GAAP.