We're looking for a Senior Scientist with people management experience to be part of our development team. You must also have experience with cells, assay development and validation.
- You will be responsible for developing and qualifying cellular potency assays as well as running routine stability, lot. release and comparability assays.
- Support other areas in assay development and stability analysis in platforms such as ELISA’s, SPR and MSD;
- Excellent organisational skills are essential as multiple study and tracking systems require continuous upkeep;
- Developing and writing method transfers to CMO’s;
- Reviewing/signing-off routine assays;
- Writing SOPs;
- Participation in laboratory and database maintenance.
- Candidates should be able to work to tight deadlines and to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
If you have proven background in cellular or immuno assays preferentially including assay development and validation in a CMC or CRO environment, then this could be for you! Good working knowledge GMP would be beneficial, but not essential.
We're a tight-knit team here in a highly collaborative environment so we like people who roll their sleeves up an get stuck in. Your part in the wider Immunocore mission is visible and highly valued. Come and help us build something special!