Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
As Immunefi continues to grow, we need to expand our software engineering & development teams. These teams work to ensure the functionality, security & useability of the Immunefi platform for our Project Clients as well as our Whitehat Hacker Community so that we can continue to facilitate the winning of the largest Bug Bounties in the world!
This is a ‘full lifecycle’ role which will involve taking requirements from the Product Department, carrying out feasibility studies, producing engineering review & assessment documents, looping back to Product for refining, creating the engineering plan, working in sprints to build, deliver & deploy the code.
- Engage with other parts of the Engineering / Development team as well as the Product function to facilitate the development & delivery of platform functionality requirements
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency
- Contribute to the conversation to bring ideas on improvement, technology development and iteration
- Troubleshoot and debug issues across the full stack
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web development trends and technologies
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation
- Previous experience receiving product design requirements and turning them into user interfaces
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB
- Experience with server-side technologies (Next.js strongly preferred)
- Strong understanding of web application architecture and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing frameworks such as Playwright, Cypress, or Jest
- Experience with Git and version control best practices
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a fully remote company (preferred)
- Experience with Google Cloud (preferred), AWS, or other cloud platforms
- Experience with Docker (preferred)
- Experience with shell scripting (preferred)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (preferred)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field (preferred but not mandatory).
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
Radical Candor - we seek out & give open feedback, both up & down across the entire organization
Be Worthy of Trust - we can’t do our job without the trust of our clients. We want everyone here to be deserving of that trust and to be able to unequivocally trust the rest of the team
Take Responsibility & Own It - responsible people thrive on independence and are worthy of freedom - be accountable, grow from your mistakes
Exercise Good Judgment - independent, good judgment means thinking for yourself and keeping the interests of the mission at heart
Writing is Greater Than Talking - By focusing on writing, we let our ideas take center stage. Writing allows for unemotional clarity about what we are doing, why we are doing it, and also what we are not doing
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)