Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
If Immunefi is Web3’s last line of defense against catastrophic hacks, the Triage team at Immunefi is the internal intelligence division actively confirming and improving the defense strategy. The Smart Contract triager role requires timely, appropriate, and thorough response to reported vulnerabilities. We want to bring on a member of the team that provides great service at the high end - if hackers are to trust submitting their critical findings to us, we need to be able to live up to their trust with timely and appropriate responses. Our evaluation of their bugs from a technical perspective is crucial to our ability to properly reward their hard work. At the low end we still need to provide great service - we want to help them grow their capabilities so that a bad bug report today turns into a great one in the future.
- Review incoming Smart Contract vulnerability reports and reproduce issues, assessing the severity and impact of each issue within the context of each organization’s threat model
- Work with hackers to identify missing information in reports, as well as help educate the community when reports are incorrect
- Write a brief summary for each report, including clear reproduction steps, the impact of the issue, and remediation advice
- Coordinate with our Bug Bounty Program team and customers to ensure smooth triage workflows for any programs you work with
- Liaise across & advocate for parties on both sides of the Bug Bounty (Projects & Whitehats), providing advice, support & technical consultation to ensure accuracy of information, fairness of outcome & engagement of users
- Proactively identify and solve issues, as well as accept and quickly respond to delegated work
- You can write top-quality code samples and mini applications to demonstrate the technologies you want to explain
- Familiarity with vulnerability disclosure and bounty programs, including: report formatting and content, confidentiality and disclosure processes, the importance of clear and quick communication between hackers and customers, program policies, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and organize operationally complex work, with great attention to detail
- Deep technical understanding of Smart Contracts, Smart Contract errors & Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Top notch communication skills: need to be able to firmly, yet politely, respond to non-issues, as well as identify legitimate issues and communicate them to security teams in an easy to understand format
- Technical knowledge around Web3 security: ability to identify and reproduce reported vulnerabilities, as well as assess contextual risk
- Being a fully remote company, we are willing to consider applicants in any area however due to the needs of our current Projects & Whitehats, we require someone taking this role to have a work schedule aligned to Central / Western European Timezones
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
Radical Candor - we seek out & give open feedback, both up & down across the entire organization
Be Worthy of Trust - we can’t do our job without the trust of our clients. We want everyone here to be deserving of that trust and to be able to unequivocally trust the rest of the team
Take Responsibility & Own It - responsible people thrive on independence and are worthy of freedom - be accountable, grow from your mistakes
Exercise Good Judgment - independent, good judgment means thinking for yourself and keeping the interests of the mission at heart
Writing is Greater Than Talking - By focusing on writing, we let our ideas take center stage. Writing allows for unemotional clarity about what we are doing, why we are doing it, and also what we are not doing
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)