Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.
Over the last year Immunefi has gone from a team of 3 with no product, to a team of 50+ with a rapidly growing customer base we’re hardly able to keep up with.
You'll work in our growing product team with other designers and the product manager to develop features from user research through to the delivery of high quality experiences.
We ship on a weekly basis, which means you’ll get rapid feedback on your designs and learn more in 3 months than in 3 years at a larger company. We’re growing our team fast, so if you have the right temperament this is a role with no ceiling for expansion.
If that sounds like something for you, and you want to work with a great team, hit us up.
- Maintain and develop our design system
- User testing and research
- Brainstorm and develop ideas with the product team
- Design mockups and prototypes of new features
- Maintain and organize design assets (style guides, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and other visuals to help us produce consistent experiences)
Skills and traits
- Systems thinker – As a designer we expect you to think in systems and understand how your designs fit into a larger whole and develop a system that scales and grows with minimal design debt over time.
- Open and humble – Able to accept constructive criticism and share responsibility for failed communication and failure to deliver, as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – As a designer, your role is to interface with users and engineers to solve problems, which requires the ability to effectively build those relationships and communicate your ideas.
- Proactive – In small companies, we need someone that can put energy into the system to drive projects forward with as little oversight from others as possible.
- 6+ years of product design experience working in small to large teams
- Experience maintaining and developing large design systems
- Experience using industry-standard design tools (Figma, Illustrator), feedback tools (InVision, Zeplin), and prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Craft)
- User research experience is a huge plus
Working at Immunefi
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
Radical Candor - we seek out & give open feedback, both up & down across the entire organization
Be Worthy of Trust - we can’t do our job without the trust of our clients. We want everyone here to be deserving of that trust and to be able to unequivocally trust the rest of the team
Take Responsibility & Own It - responsible people thrive on independence and are worthy of freedom - be accountable, grow from your mistakes
Exercise Good Judgment - independent, good judgment means thinking for yourself and keeping the interests of the mission at heart
Writing is Greater Than Talking - By focusing on writing, we let our ideas take center stage. Writing allows for unemotional clarity about what we are doing, why we are doing it, and also what we are not doing
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)