We are IMMO… and we are disrupting the real estate industry. IMMO makes buying, selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. We are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors to enable programmatic real estate investment at scale, for the first time, unlocking the residential asset class. For sellers, we provide a quick and transparent sales process with a guaranteed offer in 48 hours and our renters enjoy high quality and newly refurbished properties with excellent service.
Founded in 2017, we’re a fast-growing start-up and have just completed our Series A funding backed by top European and Global VCs. The founding team are alumni from London Business School, McKinsey, Blackstone, Procter and Gamble, Morgan Stanley, Google etc. and we are looking for incredible people to join us on our mission.
We put data at the heart of decision making and believe that opinions don’t affect facts, but facts affect opinions. We are straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge others. If this sounds like you too… read on!
- Be the driving force in sourcing and recruiting the best talent, across the UK, Germany and India
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience
- We want to attract the best people in the market! You’ll be sourcing, interviewing, closing and onboarding IMMO’s future top talent, to help us scale our business.
- Think our recruitment process can be improved, for the benefit of both candidates and IMMO? Great! Design, improve, coordinate, drive and own our recruitment process end to end, across our London, German and Indian operations
- Collaborate across the business to facilitate each functions’ scaling and growth plans
- Work with hiring managers to help coach them towards the best outcomes
- Develop and report on recruitment progress to the founders and senior leadership
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills in German (fluent) and English (fluent)
- You have experience sourcing candidates, via external recruiters and direct channels
- You can help design job roles and adverts to reach the best fit candidates
- You thrive and remain composed and organised in a fast-paced and challenging role
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, but also knows when to ask for help
- You work well in a team, collaborating and communicating appropriately
Nice to haves:
- Experience in early stage companies or fast-growing teams
- Experience in both the German and UK recruitment markets