Imagen Technologies is a high growth healthcare startup enabling patients to be diagnosed, treated, and managed at their primary care appointment (vs. having to refer out to hospitals, imaging centers and other slow and expensive options). Today, we’ve built an AI-enabled platform that enables patients to receive immediate diagnostic tests, immediate results, and immediate next steps – all in a single Primary Care appointment. For example: through our platform, women across the U.S. are now receiving comprehensive breast imaging, results, and specialist-driven next steps at their local Primary Care office, condensing a multi-month diagnostic journey into 60 minutes.
With over $135m in funding from Google Ventures and some of the largest clinical networks in the country, we are rapidly expanding this platform across the U.S. - from 7 states and 50,000 patients in 2022, to 16 states and 500,000 patients in 2023. By 2026, we will be delivering care across 35 states and to more than 5m patients per year.
The Director of Growth and Content Marketing is a unique opportunity to own communications strategy and execution at Imagen. In this role you will work closely with leaders to deliver Imagen’s compelling story and message to practice, patient, investor, and employee audiences. Your primary goal is to establish the diagnostics as a service product category and Imagen’s leadership position in it.
Imagen is seeking a talented Director of Growth and Content Marketing to support the rapid scaling of our awareness marketing. This individual will build out our PR, Social, Thought Leadership, and Awareness marketing. The ideal candidate will be a creative campaign strategist who loves building the plan, developing engaging content, and, your favorite, measuring the results. It’s important to have a track record of creating and leveraging content campaigns across channels to drive awareness goals.
- Oversee all aspects of our efforts to create awareness and demand for our product category, company, and offering
- Seek out, write, and tell stories in new and fresh ways that generate positive attention and momentum from influencers, prospects, and customers
- Create a content strategy, development, and placement program that captures relevant audiences and introduces them to Imagen and DaaS
- Address all stages of the buyer journey with content campaigns, thought leadership, and influencer engagement.
- Build a campaign team to support sales with demand generation.
- Run events, association partnerships, and other affiliate relationships to build awareness and demand for Imagen’s solutions
- Build and nurture media and influencer relationships to grow media and influencer coverage
- Build and manage a high performing partner network of agencies and copywriters to deliver measurable PR and influencer results
- Build and manage a social media presence, including blog, and cultivate a large audience of influencers, industry leaders, and customers
- Collaborate with clinical, research, and product teams to synthesize data/content and translate into accurate, compelling, newsworthy stories
- Create and manage an editorial/content calendar for external and internal communications, including social media
- Track and report out on performance to measure success and business impact
- Coach key Imagen leaders to help them become industry thought leaders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of experience leading content-driven PR, social, and awareness campaigns
- First rate writing skills with an ability to quickly capture and structure a compelling narrative for a given audience
- Deep understanding of how the news media work and how to drive earned attention and coverage as well as how to respond to media outreach - positive and negative
- Deep understanding of how social media and influencers work and how to drive earned attention
- Critical thinker with a proven track record of finding and pitching the story, ideally with existing relationships with media outlets as well as social influencers.
- Ability to set communications strategy, priorities and executional plans that measurably move the needle for the business
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, able to balance the big picture with getting the important things right
- Foster an environment that promotes and values diversity and inclusion, where people from all backgrounds can do their best work
- Proven ability to build, engage and motivate a team of communication marketers
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
The base salary range for the position is between $170,000 - $190,000, plus equity and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.