Imagen Technologies is a healthcare services and technology company enabling high-quality, affordable diagnostics to be performed anywhere. Imagen works with some of the most respected and well-known healthcare providers across the country, helping them elevate the standard of care for their patients. Imagen develops clinical standards and protocols in close collaboration with clinical leaders from U.S. medical centers including Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, and Hospital for Special Surgery.
We are looking to expand our team by adding a world-class Breast Imaging Radiologist to join on a full-time basis to perform high-quality breast imaging and interventions in an outpatient radiology imaging center in Las Vegas, Nevada. We provide a competitive salary, 10 weeks vacation, excellent benefits including superb medical, vision, and dental insurance and a 401k. Our ideal candidate is collegial, dependable, and collaborative. Our physician team has comprehensive support from radiology assistants and IT staff to streamline and optimize workflows. Come be a part of a fantastic team in the beautiful Southwest!
- Full-time position located at an outpatient radiology imaging center in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm PST schedule
- No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and malpractice insurance
- $50k signing bonus
- 10 weeks of paid time off
- Cutting edge AI-enabled IT platform
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Interpret 2-D and 3-D screening and diagnostic mammography, breast US and general studies
- Ability to interpret Breast MRI is a plus!
- Perform image-guided breast biopsy procedures
- Support technologists and sonographers to provide real-time guidance
- Provide real-time consultations to patients
- Collaborate with technical, administrative staff, and medical leadership to provide high quality, comprehensive high-quality patient-centered care
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- 5 years experience in women’s imaging
- Fellowship training in breast imaging preferred
- Possess an active Nevada license OR a letter of qualification that demonstrates an active/unrestricted eligibility for expedited licensure through the IMLC
- Continuing experience and continuing medical education credits meeting MQSA requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Reside in the United States
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.