Imagen is a healthcare services and technology company enabling high-quality, affordable diagnostics to be performed anywhere. Imagen works with some of the most respected and well-known healthcare providers across the country, helping them elevate the standard of care for their patients. Imagen develops clinical standards and protocols in close collaboration with clinical leaders from U.S. medical centers including Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, and Hospital for Special Surgery. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a full-time cardiac sonographer to provide transthoracic echo procedures at three outpatient offices located in the Albuquerque area. You will be joining a well established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings to include echocardiography imaging. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- Full time, on site position performing resting transthoracic echocardiograms independently
- Set 8 am - 4:30 pm schedule providing coverage to two local outpatient centers
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule
- No on-call, evening, or weekend coverage responsibilities
- Competitive salary, paid time off, and benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative practice culture
- Perform resting transthoracic echocardiogram procedures independently with remote support
- Complete preliminary reports for review by interpreting cardiologists
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion while providing patients with white glove, compassionate service
- Act as the face of the practice, building relationships with your patients, office staff, and medical providers
- 2+ years of experience performing echocardiograms
- Registered by ARDMS or CCI in adult cardiac sonography
- Resides in the United States
- Have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, no booster required
- Flu shot
- TB testing
You will love this job if you:
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of early detection for all patients and are excited to work in a primary care setting
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to help you provide the best patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
Note: This position requires the occasional lifting of equipment and patients.
Imagen Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies Diagnostics maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen Technologies reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.