Imagen is a healthcare services and technology company enabling high-quality, affordable diagnostics to be performed anywhere. Imagen works with some of the most respected and well-known healthcare providers across the country, helping them elevate the standard of care for their patients. Imagen develops clinical standards and protocols in close collaboration with clinical leaders from U.S. medical centers including Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, and Hospital for Special Surgery. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a full time Mammography Technologist to run the screening mammography program at a primary care practice located inAlbuquerque, NM. You will be joining a well established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings to include screening mammography. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- Monday through Friday, day shift
- No night or weekend coverage and no on-call requirements
- Primary care facility setting
- We offer a competitive pay rate and our comprehensive benefits package including:
- A generous PTO policy, including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA, commuter benefits, and a 401k retirement plan
- CEUs and ARRT certification reimbursement
As a Mammography Technologist, you will:
- Perform screening mammography studies independently
- Perform all required QC testing, data entry, and mammography tracking documentation tasks
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion and provide patients with white glove, compassionate service
You will love this job if you:
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of screening services and early detection for all patients
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to help you provide the best patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
You should get in touch if you:
- Currently hold an ARRT certification in mammography
- Holds an active New Mexico license
- Currently meet MQSA requirements to perform mammography independently
- Have 1 or more years of experience with both 2-D and 3-D modalities
- You are able to lift or move 50 pounds unassisted
- Have been fully vaccinated or are willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination and booster (religious/medical exemptions are allowed)
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imagen Technologies Diagnostics maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen Technologies reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.