Imagen is a healthcare services and technology company enabling high-quality, affordable diagnostics to be performed anywhere. Imagen works with some of the most respected and well-known healthcare providers across the country, helping them elevate the standard of care for their patients. Imagen develops clinical standards and protocols in close collaboration with clinical leaders from U.S. medical centers including Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, and Hospital for Special Surgery. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a full time Radiologic Technologist to perform x-ray exams at a primary care practice located in northeast Kissimmee. You will be joining a well established, forward-thinking practice that is expanding their diagnostic service offerings to include x-ray. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and an excellent communicator.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday 9am - 5:30 pm EST
- We offer a competitive pay rate and our comprehensive benefits package including:
- A generous PTO policy, including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA, commuter benefits, and a 401k retirement plan
- CEUs and ARRT certification reimbursement
- Reimbursement for scrubs
As a Radiologic Technologist, you will:
- Perform digital x-ray studies independently
- Perform all required QC testing and data entry
- Assist patients from check-in through exam completion and provide patients with white glove, compassionate service
- Train in and perform Fundoscopy studies as needed
You will love this job if you:
- Are motivated by the immeasurable impact of providing patients convenient diagnostic services and rapid radiology interpretations.
- Want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology to help you provide the best patient care
- Are action-oriented and possess a mentality of “no job is too big or too small”
You should get in touch if you:
- Currently hold an ARRT certification in radiography and a Florida xray license
- Have 1 or more years of experience with digital x-ray
- You are able to lift or move 50 pounds unassisted
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.