Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical, and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Imagen is experiencing hyper growth and the Talent team is responsible for both scaling existing departments and building new departments from the ground up! We are looking for a driven and creative Talent Sourcer to play an essential part in supporting the growth of our Engineering and Product teams by partnering directly with our Talent Acquisition Specialists and hiring managers to improve strategic research and pipeline generation with an emphasis on long-term relationship building.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Create and deploy unique research and engagement strategies to engage top talent
- Build active talent pipelines and a network of long-term relationships for future needs
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialists and hiring managers to understand the business need, job specifications, and role requirements to translate role needs into actionable search strategies.
- Serve as an expert in the research process, showing knowledge of research sources, industries and markets, organizational structures, and companies.
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting business challenges and incredible culture at Imagen
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles.
You will love this job if:
- You’re a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people; you’re intentional about creating a great experience for everyone you work with
- You’re an analytical problem solver. You are proactive about identifying roadblocks and providing sustainable and scalable recruiting processes
- You embrace change. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, respond to new information quickly, and can reprioritize appropriately without compromising on quality
- You want to have an impact. You’re passionate about improving patient lives and making care more accessible and affordable
You should get in touch if you:
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and experience in corporate and/or agency recruitment and direct sourcing for tech talent
- You have hands-on experience with sourcing on multiple platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter, and designing Boolean search strings to source a diverse set of candidates
- You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- You are highly organized and are able to manage competing priorities, prioritize, and meet deadlines with minimal guidance
- You are creative, solution-focused, and motivated to build an organization of top talent
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.