Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
The Operations department at Imagen is a lean, mission-critical team responsible for supporting the organization with a range of functions including finance, strategic planning, corporate and commercial presentations, equity management, legal, regulatory compliance, facilities, and insurance. As the Senior Corporate Development Associate, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats, and will be instrumental in leading strategic projects for senior management as we operationalize a new commercial segment in primary care.
Our ideal candidate is looking to bring their experience in high-caliber business environments such as investment banking, private equity, or corporate development and create tremendous value at a fast-paced health-tech startup. In addition to having a significant impact in the Operations group, this role will be highly visible at the most senior levels of Imagen and reports directly to the Finance and Operations Manager.
- Working closely with Imagen leadership to support business development activities with key potential partners, including creation of presentation materials and analysis of key insights
- Managing all finance and equity work across the organization, including budgeting, AP/AR, tax, banking, cap table management, and overseeing audits
- Developing and maintaining financial models to support business planning
- Seeking out answers to complex questions by leveraging internal and external resources. Synthesizing and communicating findings to internal stakeholders
- Assessing, contracting with, onboarding and managing vendors ranging from accountants and investment managers to landlords and cleaning staff, often without supervision
- Working with internal business leaders and subject matter experts (including AI scientists, engineers, and radiologists) to design the tools and processes needed to accomplish their business goals
- Gaining insight into and direct experience with leading and scaling a growth-stage company
- 3+ years of experience in high caliber business environments including investment banking, private equity, consulting, or high-growth startups
- Highly organized and can successfully manage multiple work streams across different functions
- Proactive and self-motivated to solve problems; comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and ambiguity
- Strong quantitative and verbal skills with high attention to detail and low tolerance for failure
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, notably with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain your processes, logic, and decisions
- Possess a "no job is too big or too small" mentality in order to support the various needs of the business
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company. For this role, you will need a reliable WiFi network, a quiet workspace and desk/chair.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.