Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Our product team is looking for smart, passionate people who are excited to solve hard problems using both cutting edge technology and innovative operational models in order to change the lives of patients around the world. The job requires a passion for the mission, unrelentingly high standards, and the ability to motivate a team to do great work. You will help lead cross-functional teams of deployment & operational personnel, software engineers, machine learning researchers, and clinicians and be the connective tissue that allows us to invent, build, and deliver the right products.
- Own the alignment of our product strategy with our development efforts from conception to launch and operationalization
- Prioritize product development goals based on a deep understanding of our product roadmap, specifically weighing trade-offs to mitigate risk and maximize efficiency - all while delivering in a reliable way
- Communicate the vision, create clear product requirements, and establish the most impactful KPIs and expectations across multiple teams and departments
- Inspire and motivate
- Demonstrated passion for technology and working on important problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, scientific, or quantitative field preferable
- 3-6 year track record of product management in top tier technology environments working on enterprise and or non-consumer facing products
- 1-2 years experience in an enterprise healthcare environment e.g. healthcare IT vendor, healthcare provider, or payer
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on data, industry trends, and sales
- Full-Stack understanding of technology from data models to software to machine learning
- CS or Applied Statistics degree from a top tier academic institution
- Experience launching new products into clinical practice
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.