Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
The Operations department at Imagen is a lean, mission-critical team responsible for supporting the organization with a range of functions including finance, strategic planning, corporate and commercial presentations, equity management, legal, regulatory compliance, facilities, and insurance. As the Finance and Operations Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, oversee most functions listed above, and be instrumental in tackling strategic projects for senior management as we operationalize a new commercial segment in primary care.
Our ideal candidate is looking to bring their experience in high-caliber business environments such as investment banking, private equity, or corporate development and create tremendous value at a fast-paced health-tech startup. In addition to having a significant impact in the Operations group, this role will be highly visible at the most senior levels of Imagen and reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Create robust operating models and marketing materials in conjunction with leadership and/or business development to support a range of purposes including commercial partnerships, sales, and investor relations
- Contribute to strategic initiative projects (i.e. new services) through business model research and execution
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal business leaders and subject matter experts (including AI scientists, engineers, and clinicians) to accomplish various business goals such as budgeting and business model development
- Manage all finance across the organization, including budgeting, banking, cap table management, audits, tax, and AP/AR
- Assess, contract with, onboard and manage vendors ranging from financing sources to landlords and cleaning staff
- 4-8 years of experience in high caliber business environments including investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, corporate development, M&A, and Venture Capital
- Highly organized and can successfully manage multiple work streams across different functions
- Strong quantitative and verbal skills with high attention to detail and a low tolerance for failure
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain your processes, logic, and decisions
- Self-starter, low ego mentality with a willingness to go the extra mile
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.