Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for sourcing, prospecting, and qualifying inbound/outbound leads. Our ideal candidate will have a great phone presence with a strong work ethic. You will serve as the liaison between the prospect and our commercial team.
- Prospect and qualify new business leads
- Become an expert on Imagen's technology and services, its industry, its value, and how it can deliver innovation and success
- Consult and partner with prospective clients to discover their needs while conveying our value proposition
- Generate warm leads for the Regional Sales team to pursue and close
- Record and track all activity in Salesforce to provide transparency and actionable next steps
- Bachelor's degree required - open to 2021 graduates!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, results driven environment
- Capable of bringing confidence and energy to every prospecting call
- A resilience towards rejection; hearing “no” strengthens your resolve, not weakens it
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and long-term disability and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + uncapped commission + rich benefits package)
- Competitive paid time off structure
- Fitness reimbursement
- Inclusive work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Exposure to senior leadership while working in a fast-paced, start-up setting
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company. For this role, you will need a reliable WiFi network, a quiet workspace and desk/chair.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.