Imagendary Studios is a next generation AAA development studio. Committed to the development of high-quality animation and AAA games, Imagendary currently leads a global team with two office locations in Irvine, California and Xuhui, Shanghai. Driven by an ambition to break the barriers between traditional films and games, Imagendary is dedicated to deliver the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experiences to gamers and audiences across the world.
Imagendary Studios is searching for a versatile Senior Organic Human Character Modeler to join our core team, creating human and other organically modeled assets for our high-quality AAA games and cinematic projects. You will be joining a team of experienced and exceptional artists, engineers, and designers with a combined goal in uniting to create a truly epic and immersive game experience. The ideal candidate is a passionate Senior Organic/Human Character Modeler with experience in feature film, cinematic or games.
- Produce top-tier organic character assets meeting the aesthetic for Imagendary projects at the highest standards in production quality and polish.
- Collaborate and problem solve to discover creative solutions when addressing complex character pipeline issues.
- Knowledge of the latest technological developments in the industry along with a desire to continually learn and apply new tools, techniques and software as they evolve.
- Ability to interpret artistic direction with ease from rough concept art to detailed sculpts, turn over of multiple iterations, applying feedback from dailies, briefings, notes and feedback.
- Enjoy working with sharing knowledge with others as a great addition to our fast-paced, close-knit team.
- 4+ years of professional experience in film, cinematic or AAA game production as a Character Modeling Artist.
- Strong foundational skills- human/creature anatomy, form, proportions, and silhouette.
- An efficient self-starter who enjoys working with others and is interested in helping out on many areas of game development.
- Professional experience in maintaining focus on productivity and goals while working in a lean, though growing, start-up environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Surfacing and/or hair grooming in AAA games or cinematic productions.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
Imagendary Studios launched in 2021 with the vision to develop the next generation of IP, story, and world building for AAA games and cinematic animations.
We are committed to building a global community that embraces collaboration, creativity, and delivering the highest quality work. At Imagendary we believe that by building a global community that embraces diversity, authenticity, and inclusivity we will succeed in delivering the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experience to players and audiences across the world.