As an Area Manager, you will lead your multiple branch teams by setting the bar high for growth and performance. You will coach, develop, and inspire your teams to reach Company goals and metrics in a fast-paced and high-energy environment by instilling and modeling our core values in everything we do.
Customers* Coworkers* Company* Communication*
Our Company is a leading provider of short-term consumer loans, operating since 1994. Building strong relationships, by providing a valuable service to the communities in which we serve by offering access to short-term financial solutions in the form of Title, Payday and Signature Installment Loans that fit our client's immediate financial needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Motivating your team and ensuring their success by communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines.
- Marketing & Sales: Lead your team to reach or exceed sales goals by teaching them to sell our products to consumers, growing and maintaining business-to-business partnership opportunities.
- Recruiting: Continuing to grow your team by sourcing and attracting candidates and conducting interviews to find the best fit for your open positions.
- Management: Ability to prepare and present concepts and recommendations to co-workers and supervisors in an effective and professional manner.
- Time Management: Teach and demonstrate organization and time management skills to your team. Ability to delegate projects and get work done through others and have an understanding of the importance and execution of the performance review process.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in multi-unit leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Strong desire to succeed in a competitive market
- Valid Driver's License
Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary
- Company car, laptop, cell phone and AMEX (provided for all business expenses)
- Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- Paid vacation and major holidays
We strive to demonstrate our Core Values in everything we do.
Customers *Coworkers *Company* Communication*