Fully responsible for multiple branch teams that are accountable for delivering consistent customer and financial growth through effective lending and sales practices, with an emphasis on customer retention. Ensures all branches, under their supervision, achieve targeted financial results through the proper execution of company policies, procedures and lending programs. Ensures that all branch co-workers are proficient in all aspects of customer account management. Ensures all branches comply with all federal, state, and local regulations. This is a field position requiring 100% of workweek to be spent in the field.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Prior management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong desire to succeed in a competitive market
- Satisfactory credit report, criminal background check, driving record and drug test
- Valid Driver’s License
KNOWLEDGE: (Level of knowledge required to perform the job effectively.)
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong knowledge of organizations and how they function.
- Strong knowledge of working practices, procedures and techniques.
- Understanding of sales concepts and strategies that establish business partners which lead to increased sales.
- Understands the sequencing of activities and responsibilities that lead to an effective action plan.
- Ability to delegate projects and get work done through others.
- An understanding of the importance and execution of the performance review process.
- Ability to prepare and present concepts and recommendations to co-workers and supervisors in an effective and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate difficult decisions with customers and co-workers as needed.
- Ability to implement strategic direction.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understands the various job functions needed to effectively train staff and delegate tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in supervising cash handling and bank deposits
- Demonstrates organization and time management skills
- Effective interviewing and selection skills
Benefits and Compensation Overview:
- Company car, laptop, and cell phone
- AMEX provided for all business expenses
- Competitive salary
- Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- Paid vacation and major holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.