ília digital is a technology company specialized in simplifying interactions between people, products and services through technology and design.
More than 100 teams dedicated to building digital products have allowed us to evolve our interactive and co-creative method. All our experience has led us to building our own model of framework, adapted from Agile.
Our purpose is to make the world surprisingly simpler by sharing a transformative culture!
We are based in Brazil and serve a variety of premium customers in the Americas and Europe. We focus on three main sectors: financial services, mobility and insurance.
We have worked across a range of solutions in the area of digital platforms, building customer centric solutions and delivering the finest user experience. We've been at the forefront of innovation around Agile methods, DevOps and evolutionary architecture for a long time.
Every day we conquer new spaces and we are also establishing a subsidiary in Spain.
At ília, we’re broadening our focus and launching new talent hubs worldwide and growing our teams that will create opportunities and enable us to attend customers across the globe. As a Sales Executive you will be a key member of ília's Sales Team.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will incubate and grow our Client portfolio in Spain. Your work at ília will enable customers to achieve their transformation and innovation goals.
You will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch services to new clients in the financial industry, increasing the clients base and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts , communicating new product/service developments to prospective clients. We’re looking for curious, experienced and self-driven Business Development Manager to join our Sales team!
This is a full-time position located in Spain
What you'll do:
- Responsible for finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients and develop sales strategies and high level negotiations
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business pitchs to address customer's priorities
- Work in a fast-paced environment across premium customers and agile teams, in a people centric culture where our people and our clients are at the center of everything we do.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
- You have Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value
- You are experienced with proven track record of success driving deals through prospecting, discovery, solution proposal, negotiation and closing new business, specially:
- Portfolio B2B large accounts, specially tech and financial services
- Proven track record in shaping up and closing large and complex deals
- Product knowledge - digital channels, technology - customized services and solutions.
- Using Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking and data to support the decision process.
- Have built strong relationships with clients - develop relationships in new and existing customers and demonstrate to drive strategy through organization.
- Experience engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology level, using a consultative selling approach to maximize the customer outcomes
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Spanish & English (PT desired)
Why you should join us:
- An opportunity to improve real lives, solve hard problems, and change and simplify the world
- Friendly, supportive, and adventurous environment with a team of engaged colleagues
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from colleagues and partners around the world
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Ilia's culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
- Language Academy: Program to encourage the learning of other languages, with mentoring activities and on the Go Fluent platform;