ília digital is a technology company specialized in simplifying interactions between people, products and services through technology and design.
More than 100 teams dedicated to building digital products have allowed us to evolve our interactive and co-creative method. All our experience has led us to building our own model of framework, adapted from Agile.
Our purpose is to make the world surprisingly simpler by sharing a transformative culture!
We are based in Brazil and serve a variety of premium customers in the Americas and Europe. We focus on three main sectors: financial services, mobility and insurance.
We have worked across a range of solutions in the area of digital platforms, building customer centric solutions and delivering the finest user experience. We've been at the forefront of innovation around Agile methods, DevOps and evolutionary architecture for a long time.
Every day we conquer new spaces and we are also establishing a subsidiary in Spain.
At ília, we’re broadening our focus and launching new talent hubs worldwide and growing our teams that will create opportunities and enable us to attend customers across the globe. As Sr Tech Recruiter you will be a key member of ília's People and Culture team.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition you will incubate and grow our existing initiatives in Brazil and abroad. You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing talent management innovation strategy and employee experience journey to leverage organizational performance by enabling employees to reach their full potential.
This is a full-time remote position.
What you'll do
- Strategic Tech Recruitment:
- You will source and hire across our engineering and Design team, helping to drive our business results and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- You will create robust pipelines - develop and implement best practices to provide an amazing candidate experience;
- You will spread the word by attending networking events, e-meetups, webinars and so on;
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team, thinking about innovation, new tools and techniques all the time.
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open-source networks, being a reference in communities.
- You will work with tools like Jira and Greenhouse that will help you to have very relevant numerical information.
You’ll be great for this role if:
3 or more years of recruiting experience;
In-house or agency recruiting an experience;
Fluent (or advanced) in English;
Global recruiting tech experience;
Startups experience (a must);
To be technically savvy (a must).
Experience working with essential tools of the trade, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools targeting high volume sourcing.
Why you should join us
An opportunity to improve real lives, solve hard problems, and change and simplify the world
Friendly, supportive, and adventurous environment with a team of engaged colleagues
Opportunities to connect with and learn from colleagues and partners around the world
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Ilia's culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!