Who We Are
iLABS is an innovation-focused, full service, global beauty company with proven track record for award winning formulas and product development. The art and science of innovation is in our DNA. Through our worldwide network of talented chemists, scientists and creatives, we bring authentic innovation and cutting-edge technology to every product we design.
The Way We Work
Whether you’re an established brand or an indie start-up, our team of beauty industry professionals nurture your project through each phase of development, from concept to finished goods. We take the time to understand your goals through access to cutting-edge technologies, raw materials, sustainable materials and the latest marketing analysis. Our dedicated team guides your vision, ensuring your product takes center stage in a crowded market.
We are currently seeking a full-time Sr. Customer Service Manager to join our team in Mahwah, NJ. The ideal candidate will oversee customer service process and cross-functionally collaborate closely with various teams to ensure the efficiency of process. To be successful in this role, they are expected to be highly professional, well-organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must demonstrate a high level of integrity, maturity and confidentiality.
- Audit our ERP system (Elements) for Formula and BOM completion received from Project Managers and ensure approvals and accurate set up and maintenance
- Set up transactions in Elements once PO’s are approved, which includes but not limited to: create fill requests, fill cards, batch cards, set up for line trials, set up shipping details if required, and enter finished good tier pricing
- Work closely with Purchasing and Finance teams, specifically to enter and track iLABS Korea orders and invoice and past due payments
- Support in-house brand orders, including setup in Elements(ERP System), Batch, Filling, and shipping
- Work with the Purchasing team on lead times and raw material and component order status
- Track lead times and availability of raw materials, components and customer supplied components
- Work with Logistics and Purchasing teams to ensure on time delivery for monthly plans and with the Planning team to review weekly and monthly scheduling plans.
- Coordinate with Quality/Warehouse team on incoming inspection of components and Micro release waivers for shipments
- Build and maintain relationship with customers, including:
- Provide monthly inventory reports to customers
- Manage regular customer meetings relating to open orders/forecast orders/production schedules
- Host on-site meetings/audits
- Approve purchase orders for price and due dates
- Initiate freight charge backs
- Solicit Forecast and Reorders
- Work with the Inventory department as it relates to customer inventory reports, order cancellations and excess inventory, and on PO cancellations, inventory liabilities and customer component returns
- Attend daily operations meetings to review scheduling progress & issues and weekly post mortem review
- Interact with the Warehouse team to support customer requests regarding shipments
- Work with the PM team regarding code red orders, in preparation of the monthly Sales and Shipping Forecast
- Prepare change controls and deviations for F&A, and for Quality
- 5+ years of service management experience, with proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing managers of successful, high volume teams
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves”
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Comfortable and proficient in a technology-driven business
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally with various teams to ensure efficient process
- Proven ability to multitask
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Competitive 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Summer Fridays)
- Daily subsidized meals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
iLABS (Innovation Labs) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.