Who We Are
iLABS is an innovation-focused, full service, global beauty company with proven track record for award winning formulas and product development. The art and science of innovation is in our DNA. Through our worldwide network of talented chemists, scientists and creatives, we bring authentic innovation and cutting-edge technology to every product we design.
The Way We Work
Whether you’re an established brand or an indie start-up, our team of beauty industry professionals nurture your project through each phase of development, from concept to finished goods. We take the time to understand your goals through access to cutting-edge technologies, raw materials, sustainable materials and the latest marketing analysis. Our dedicated team guides your vision, ensuring your product takes center stage in a crowded market.
iLABS is searching for a Chief of Staff who will act as a strategic partner to our CEO. This individual will also provide thought partnership to senior executives and business partners on a range of critical topics. This role requires a strong blend of strategic thinking, operational expertise, and cross-functional collaboration. You’re deadline and results-driven, passionate about creating new processes, systems, and best practices that help your internal partners do their best work.
- Serve as the CEO’s primary liaison with management, staff and the stakeholder community.
- Partner between staff, executives, and senior leaders, regarding organizational climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Manage projects including scoping new initiatives, organizing working teams, establishing timelines, driving project execution and reporting on progress to the CEO, Executive Leaders, and external stakeholders.
- Make and implement decisions on administrative matters relating to the strategy and business development.
- Perform complex secretarial and administrative duties involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, diplomacy, and tact in support of multiple executives as well as providing overall administrative support to all team members.
- Support communication and coordination on internal project teams. This includes scheduling meetings, planning, and circulating agendas, providing follow-up notes and action items, and answering questions as needed for individuals on each team
- Create high-quality professional agendas, presentations, and reports to capture project scope, progress, and outcomes. This could include project plans, activity reports, slide presentations, outcome reports, and other documents to use internally or externally to key stakeholders logistics for regular senior leadership meetings and off-sites, team activities and recognition activities
- Support strategic operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, drafting correspondences, supporting HR operations, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, and planning and coordinating corporate meetings and other events.
- Be comfortable acting as a proxy for your executive in stakeholder meetings
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience supporting C-level executives.
- Ability to think creatively and find innovative solutions to challenges.
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal oversight. Take ownership of tasks and projects, proactively identify opportunities for improvement, and drive initiatives forward.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize with a strong sense of urgency and a positive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with stakeholders at all internal organizational levels, especially executive team members.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-profile, high-pressure environment effectively.
- Travel requirement: 50% (domestic and international)
- Bilingual Korean/English preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Competitive 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Summer Fridays)
- Daily subsidized meals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
iLABS (Innovation Labs) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.