#LI-FD1 #LI-midsenior #LI-re
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Art Director with strong creative skills, who is comfortable taking projects from brief to completion and providing new ideas and creativity. We're looking for candidates comfortable pushing boundaries and thinking conceptually about new initiatives.
As a Senior Art Director, you will partner with the Creative Director to help lead, review and develop creative assets. In the day to day, you will translate Brand objectives into ideas that are clear, visually exciting, engaging, and consistent with brand guidelines. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with a team. If you are excited about bringing your digital, video, and social skills to a team that is looking to push the boundaries on work and create great experiences for customers, then this is a great role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide expertise in areas of brand creative: taste, aesthetic, narrative, concept development, storytelling & design
- Understand brand strategies and how the assets created help solve client’s business challenges
- Produce concepts and executions for digital, social and overarching campaign ideas
- Responsibility for the full creative lifecycle from concept to execution while following brand guidelines
- Clearly present creative both internally and to clients with the ability to articulate and advocate creative rationale
- Create and manage scalable design systems and components to drive consistency and effectiveness across mediums
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional team members including Studio, Art, Copy, Project Management, and Account Management
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the creative team
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timelines
- Supervise and mentor other Creatives to help develop their abilities
What you need to be great in this role:
- 6+ years of design/art experience in a fast-paced ad agency
- Ability to visualize ideas via storyboards, mocks, sketches, etc.
- Understanding of best practices across leading social platforms
- A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and InDesign. After Effects and Sketch are a plus
- A strong understanding and general skills around motion graphics and video
- CPG/Beauty/Fashion experience preferred but not required
- The ability to translate strategic thinking into compelling, visual ideas
- Able to effectively understand and execute against specific brand guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills with colleagues and clients
- Production experience for integrated and digital campaigns
About Inside Ideas:
Inside Ideas believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join Inside Ideas come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, Inside Ideas may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Ideas Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruitment department. IIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.