Role: Sr Art Director / Associate Creative Director
Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands (on-site @ Unilever)
The Associate Creative Director is an experienced senior creative with social first thinking; who understands how to make channels work hard across an entire brand portfolio. With an aim to enforce and explore the ambition of the brands through dynamic brand guardianship – QC-ing conceptual approaches to ensure brand identity and purpose.
Blending ideation, execution, creative strategy, team leadership, and hands-on production, the focus of the role will be to lead with pioneering campaign and socially driven ideas, with the ambition to make changes by leveraging audience-first communication for Unilever brands and the industry as a whole.
You’ll be an advocate and accelerator for culture first, insight driven creative ideas. Running workshops to educate and inspire about contemporary communications and helping the team develop conceptual creative in timely, efficient and exciting ways.
Managing and leading the Creative Content team, through inspirational direction, best practice and helping guide the career development of team members to level up output. There will be senior client interaction on occasion, and it is critical that the ACD can be seen as a creative powerhouse, to help deliver above and beyond expectation when it comes to the more conceptual creative briefs.
Your portfolio will skew towards great breadth and depth in digital-first creativity. You’ll have a mix of social-first and platform-first campaigns that bring brands to life as well as bigger integrated campaigns that activate and build brands across multiple channels; all demonstrating a passionate eye for craft in copy and art direction. Particular experience in food and refreshments is ideal.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with your team, clients, and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to create innovative work, driven by conceptual, strategic and ambitious thinking.
Someone who stays on top of trends in content and creativity, using new platforms and emerging technologies in order to deliver an unmatched audience experience that merges innovation, brand exploration and product storytelling.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Creative Director and / or ECD, you will be managing a team of Creative talents (e.g. Copywriters, Designers, Art Directors, Motion).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- · A day-to-day mix of hands-on creating and directing.
- · Work in true collaboration with the client and lead on for Brand Guardianship on their projects to ensure the client experience is as positive as possible.
- · Lead the plan of projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation, and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest quality of creative standards.
- · Work closely with senior clients and the wider studio team during the kick-off to create strong concepts from the initial briefing.
- · Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client's marketing strategy to deliver high-quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting the product or brand.
- · Oversee the creation, from scratch, (but not only) of GIFs, MEMEs, social assets / content, videos, and various campaign collateral.
- · Keep up to date with current cultural, category, and design trends.
- · Provide feedback and direction to the design, copy, and production teams for the best creative output.
- · Oversee the execution of concepts to final delivery.
- · Solid creative judgment supported by experience and examples.
- · The confidence to persuasively present and sell ideas.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- · Confident in bringing own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design & copy guidelines across a variety of collateral.
- · Strong client liaison with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- · Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workloads to manage client delivery whilst simultaneously influence clients with their ideas and conceptual creativity.
- · Strong mentoring and team management capabilities.
- · Experience in helping up-skill and develop junior team members.
- · Keen eye for detail.
- · Experience in FMCG / food & refreshment sectors.
Job Id: 3859
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.