Location: London or UK Remote
The Junior Product Information Analyst provides a service in analysing, assembling, and maintaining vehicle specification data. This data will be used by the wider team to create digital brochures, direct marketing and web & digital-based media.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for a varied role, and are someone who is willing to learn, has great attention to detail and is analytically minded.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
A close team of 8, who have their own allocated carlines, but who also work well together as a team to support each other and to deliver high quality work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
At the end of a 6-month probation period, you should be able to:
- With support and full training; ingest, create, maintain, prepare, and deliver a variety vehicle specifications-based documentation
- Identify and extract market-specific vehicle variation data, and acting as a point of contact for the client and internal technical query resolution where required
- Attend and sometimes lead client meetings
- Involvement in the creation and maintaining of the brochure visual flat plan
- Mark up brochure visuals for costing exercises
- Create and maintain asset metrics to track market-specific assets from creation to client approval for multiple artwork variations
- Check and create briefs and review final assets to ensure product information is correct across different deliverables (CGI, Retouching, Creative, Artwork)
- Attend multi-stage Quality Check meetings for the purposes of ensuring marketing communication accuracy.
- Assist in Image Library Digital Asset requests
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- PC literate, good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- A minimum intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and able to show initiative
- Thorough and methodical work ethic
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.