Role: HTML Designer
Working with our client, the HTML Designer will build and manage client email campaigns and support the team from end-to-end (design to delivery) on everything HTML. The role will be collaborating closely with the organisation's preferred ESP in order to build and evolve HTML emails with intensive internal testing for the functional performance against industry best practice.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the team lead, the HTML Developer works within the team of designers, copywriters and data analysts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work alongside the creative team and digital designersto prepare, optimise and export assets from approved PSD design files
- Production of efficient HTML/CSS code to aidthe development and production of a wide range of email communications
- Ongoingdiscovery and employing new design, development, technologies and techniques to continually evolve the email offering
- Populate, develop and build responsive/modular HTML emails for delivery via ESP
- Perform cross-client testing using Litmus
- Work with Project Managers to develop personalised emails using live/dynamic content, integrated web content, APIs and 3rd party apps (LiveClicker)
- Adhere to production schedules and deadlines for all communications
- Collaborate with Project Managers and report to key stakeholders / cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives
- Provide sound best practice direction and solutions to email campaign related challenges
- Identify and promote opportunities to develop more engaging or interactive email using latest Kinetic techniques
- Identify email campaign related performance, technical issues or insights and feed back into team (creative/design)
- Support the implementation of new automated email initiatives
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledgeof modular and responsive HTML and CSS for email marketing
- The ability to produce handwritten HTMLand CSS
- A solid understanding of cross-client/platform issues, code solutions, best practices and email guidelines/standards
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop – tidy up and export asset; image optimisation and compression; make minor amends to text and images is required
- A genuine passion for front-end developmentand a keen interest in current market trends and technologies
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Competent using PC and Mac
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.