Working on-site on a selection of leading drinks brands to ensure strategy is driving best-in-class content across a variety of channels (with a focus on social) in line with the client’s business goals.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with an international client who has an incredibly strong presence in the Food & Beverage industry, and you’re looking to join a team where you can really make in impact.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working with a very well-known beverage brand located in central London, you will be joining the social and strategy team, reporting into the social and strategy lead.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Building the strategy across our core brand portfolio, so it aligns with brand purpose and business objectives towards 2023
- Managing the implementation of this strategy with the social media manager, channel managers and key stakeholders
- Line managing 2-3 strategists and channel managers
- Proactively seeking out relevant cultural trends and best-in-class social, content and SEO practice
- Delivering reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients – with a full audit of all market pages across all channels every quarter
- Running client workshops
- Actively selling strategic services into clients
- Supporting with marketing reviews and case studies from a social and strategic perspective
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a strategic, brand development role with content and social strategy a core function
- Proven experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong understanding of content marketing – social and e-com in particular
- Strong experience of working with social listening tools and social publishing platforms (e.g. Sprinklr)
- Be confident to present and justify work based on robust insights to client
- Experience of analysing content performance and deriving actionable insights
- Experience working on paid social campaigns
- Comfortable working with and briefing data and creative teams
- Line management experience
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.