Role: Account Director
Working in partnership with our client, the Account Director will be involved in the development of strategy, creative concepts, content, and campaign implementation.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
This is a great opportunity for a level headed, strategic thinker, who has gravitas with a client. The success of the role will rely on your ability to spot opportunities to help clients achieve their business ambitions.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Business Director, the Account Director works in collaboration with the team to make sure projects are delivered at the highest standard and with high client satisfaction rate.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring that the client experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution first attitude, with clear communication in person, supported by documentation in email.
- Responsible for Brand guardianship on their projects within the team.
- Triages projects using the tier system with the CSM, and Lead Creator/Creative Director.
- Allocates Account Management resource.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects, and the escalation point for project leads where this might not be the case.
- Identifies large pockets of upcoming work that will impact the wider agency or dramatically change the requirements of the team.
- Identifies new business opportunities through relationships, always looking to up-sell IIG’s capabilities, and works with the AD to establish a plan to pursue the business.
- Actively participate in the sharing of knowledge and the facilitation of learning within the Studio.
- Encourage a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Influence and inspire your internal team to deliver projects to a high standard including QC.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organised influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organised prioritise workloads to maximise
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org