iHerb is a global e-commerce company with a strong presence in Shanghai, China. Our mobile app and desktop platforms serve millions of users worldwide, offering seamless and engaging user experiences. We're currently seeking a talented Senior UX Designer to join our dynamic team and contribute to the continued success of our core shopping experience, including mobile app, mobile web and desktop.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and other designers, to create intuitive, visually appealing, and user-centered designs. Your expertise will drive the evolution of the interface, ensuring it remains competitive and meets the needs of our diverse user base.
Location: Shanghai, China
Language Requirements: English proficiency is essential for effective communication within an international team.
- Focus on end-to end experience across all devices
- Lead the holistic design process, from concept to final implementation, ensuring a consistent and high-quality user experience.
- Work closely with product managers to understand user requirements, business goals, and translate them into design solutions.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and iterate on design concepts.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to communicate design ideas and interactions effectively.
- Design visually appealing interfaces that align with our brand guidelines and create a positive emotional connection with users.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the feasibility of design implementation and provide guidance during development.
- Stay updated with industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies to continuously improve design processes.
- Mentor and guide junior designers, providing constructive feedback and fostering their professional growth.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field or an equivalent experience..
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a strong portfolio showcasing mobile app design projects.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and usability best practices.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the latest design trends, mobile platform guidelines (iOS, Android), and responsive design principles.
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.