The FP&A Manager will assist the Corporate FP&A team in all centralized FP&A processes including the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes. This role requires ability to apply business and financial knowledge to analyze financials and drive operational performance. The Manager will own the Revenue and Margin model for iHerb. It includes analyzing the monthly performance of sales and margin KPIs and maintaining the sales projections at country and product level. The manager will also support monthly and annual reporting as well as dashboards production and draw conclusions on performance drivers.
- Analyze Sales & Margin KPIs to support top line projections (Sales, Discounts, Returns, Rebates, Material Costs, Orders, Units, AOV, AUV)
- Manage and own the financial modeling, monthly forecast, and annual budget for Sales and Margin in Adaptive Planning
- Build & improve reporting that provide granular sales analytics into countries, products, and customers
- Partner with Marketing team to understand current sales trends, discounts campaigns and promotions, customer retention, LTV/CAC
- Develop model to analyze the metrics driving the margin performance: Pricing, Discounts, Material cost per Unit, Rebates, Shipping, Inventory Adjustments
- Support management in financial reporting including Executive & Board decks, annual budget, and monthly business reviews to present sales & margin results
- Collaborate with the inventory planning team to align demand and supply plans and support the Open-To-Buy process
- Strong partnership with the Marketing, Accounting and BI teams to ensure timely and accurate data
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis that provides meaningful insights and synthetized recommendations to support informed decision-making
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Manage and develop a team of Financial Analyst(s)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understands principles of GAAP accounting and performing reconciliations
- Good knowledge of financial statements and accrual-based accounting
- A proactive approach to problem identification and remediation solutions, and excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, complete work timely, and work well as a team member
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards
- Proponent of developing a data driven culture and supporting other team members
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to organize and prioritize work, meet tight deadlines
- Experience with FP&A software (Adaptive Planning preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Experience with SAP, and Tableau preferred
A minimum of five (5) plus years of progressive experience in a Corporate FP&A function. Big Four public accounting experience preferred. Supervisory experience is a plus. Public company and Consumer Goods/E-commerce industry preferred.
BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred
The anticipated pay scale for this position can be found below, however the pay range applicable to you may vary by geographic location based on where the job is located or where you work. The final pay offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and years of experience within the job, the type of years and experience within the industry, education, etc. iHerb, LLC is a multi-state employer and this pay scale may not reflect positions that work in other states or locations.
Employees (and their families) that meet eligibility criteria as outlined in applicable plan documents are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance programs and may enroll in our company’s 401(k) plan. Employees will also be eligible for Time Off and Paid Sick Leave pursuant to the company’s policies. Employees will enjoy paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Eligibility requirements for these benefits will be controlled by applicable plan documents.
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to email@example.com. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.