The Director of Ecommerce & Marketing, MENA region is a key business leader who will be responsible for setting the strategic direction for iHerb’s ecommerce business and integrated digital marketing. This includes strategies to acquire, convert and retain new and existing customers, while working cross-functionally with our operations, global logistics, customer experience, merchandising, global marketing channel teams as well as external partners. In addition, the role will manage the P&L for assigned markets.
- Own and manage the overall regional digital marketing strategy, including paid performance channels, brand & content, CRM, and promotions, in close collaboration with global marketing channel teams.
- Develop campaigns for new customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation programs to increase brand awareness and strengthen brand equity.
- Manage the site localization strategy, including translation, site navigation, content development in conjunction with the marketing team, payments, shipping offers, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Lead the development of new business opportunities and partnerships in the region, including marketplaces, affiliate partners, influencers, B2B and offline sales opportunities.
- Develop and forecast quarterly targets and inventory to meet our financial and operational goals.
- Continuously drive online revenue growth by applying a clear understanding of the iHerb MENA region brand, consumer and industry trends, to site, merchandising, content, and business strategies.
- Manage efficient use of resources and budget to prioritize the most impactful opportunities for long term growth and profitability in the region.
- Collaborate with CRM team to develop effective customer messaging and retention strategies that are localized to our customers in the region.
- Collaborate with merchandising team to develop product assortment and pricing for the region to meet customer needs and trends.
- Build strong collaborative partnership with operations team to optimize demand forecasting and optimize our strategy for addressing inventory management and optimization.
- Work closely with our global logistics team to offer the most efficient and fastest customer delivery experience in the region.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Native Arabic speaking and writing ability
- 8+ years of ecommerce and marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ecommerce growth strategies in the direct to consumer retail space.
- Experience managing a team, in-person and/or remotely.
- Experience collaborating effectively across all levels of an organization, from C-level to individual contributor level.
- Familiarity with product compliance, cross-border retail and global logistics a plus.
- High aptitude and ability to make efficient use of online productivity and communication tools, in our case with the Google Workspace suite and Asana.
- Experience and familiarity with online marketing and ecommerce platforms, for instance, Google Ads, Meta Ads platform, Channeladvisor, Amazon marketplace, other paid social and communications platforms.
Generally requires a minimum of 8+ years of experience in online ecommerce and/or marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to email@example.com. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.