The Director of ERP & Business Applications is responsible for creating a sustainable support environment for SAP and related solutions that drive the finance function at iHerb. This role will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the SAP environment. In addition, this role will work with internal stakeholders to align priorities for system improvements align with business and team goals.
- Provide overall leadership on SAP Hana, IBP, EnableNow and 3rd party applications installed on SAP
- Work closely with business stakeholders to prioritize activities based on business needs
- Develop deep knowledge of related business and technology capabilities to drive value
- Oversee technical system availability, including coordinating patching and upgrades, security and DR scenario readiness
- Collaborate with IT peers and leaders for infrastructure and operations support
- Support audits and regulatory reporting relates to ERP systems
- Manage staff and consultants
- Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and innovations, changes in accounting rules, and future SAP enhancements for their respective process areas or functional area.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in S/4Hana
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent communication, change management, and listening skills
- Strong leadership/influencing skills at all levels
- Proven track record of building and leading ERP teams
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and tools
- Proven track record of leading successful strategic engagements and demonstrated ability to design and execute high-quality work, both independently and in teams
- Strong sense of ownership, and ability/desire to work independently
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, negotiating skills, and analytical thinking
- Team player, personable, empathetic, and diplomatic
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations, changes in direction and adjusted priorities
- Knowledge of SOX is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
Generally, requires ten (10) years of experience with SAP, preferably in S/4 Hana.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to sit, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
- Professional, yet casual work environment
- Office / Warehouse environment
Ability to work extended hours as required
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.