The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the schedule, resources, and details of a given task are well organized. The Customer Service Coordinator will ensure successful implementation of projects by performing various administrative tasks to help projects stay on schedule.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives to assist the Project Manager in the development and tracking of project plans and dependent deliverables.
- Recognize risks and immediately escalate to the project manager along with proposed solutions if necessary.
- Remain constantly aware of the status of various projects, ensuring to remove blockers as they arise.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Determine the appropriate course of action items needed through Asana, communicate with necessary parties as required and assist with schedule management.
- Assist in facilitating team meetings and document meeting summaries.
- Assist in reviewing and preparing weekly and monthly slides to ensure key market details are updated.
- Providing administrative support as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Stress tolerance
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
Generally requires a minimum of one - two (1 - 2) years related experience, typically in a contact center environment.
High school diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to email@example.com. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.