The Sr. Manager, Corporate FP&A, will assist the Sr. Director, Corporate FP&A in all centralized FP&A processes including the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes. This role will be directly responsible for owning key financial and KPI reporting including weekly and monthly business reviews, Board presentations and other financial reporting. The Sr. Manager, Corporate FP&A will also be responsible for company metrics & dashboards and provide analysis and insights into the drivers of business performance beyond just the P&L.
- Leadership of financial forecast and planning processes, including process management, communication, business performance and reporting. Proactively improve the budget control and monitoring process
- Collaborate with the management team on the strategic planning process
- Prepare monthly forecast and any ad hoc financial scenario analyses required by management
- Monitor monthly sales revenue and expenses against budget and communicate variances to department heads and executives
- Ownership of management financial reporting including Board decks, annual budget, and weekly and monthly business reviews
- Ownership of ensuring that non-financial KPIs are in-sync with financial goals
- Strong partnership collaboration with Accounting, and Analytics to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Ensure the use of appropriate tools and skills to create visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations
- Own and improve current systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis software implementation
- Manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
- Develop talent in the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A proactive approach to problem identification and remediation solutions, and excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, complete work timely, and work well as a team member
- Ability to provide guidance and build technical expertise amongst the team
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Meticulous and superior attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Experience with SAP, and Tableau preferred
- Experience with FP&A software (Anaplan, Adaptive, Host Analytics, or other similar tool)
Generally, requires a minimum of ten (10) plus years’ experience preferred, including Big Four public accounting experience. Three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience. Public company and Retail/E-commerce industry preferred.
BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly ·
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For our international team members, you may be eligible for similar benefits depending on the country where you are employed. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. Please discuss the specific benefits for which you may be eligible with your local HR representative/recruiter.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.