Do all things Supply Chain excite you? Can you identify key measurements that will significantly impact the business and thus the sales through your ecommerce platform? As a thought leader, do you enjoy the white space, getting to truly define and figure it out? If that sounds like something that would be of interest, this Product Management Leader over Inventory / Supply Chain could be a great step for your career. You will own all aspects of Inventory Planning, from Forecasting and Purchasing to Fulfillment and inventory planning and tracking. Does your background span short lead times and longer lead times? Want to own both?
Let’s discuss how your background can take us both to the next level, let’s connect today..
- Own the vision and roadmap for Inventory Planning end to end
- Work with all stakeholders such as Purchasing, Distribution, Warehouse, Data Science teams to ensure accuracy of inventory forecasts and plans
- Define KPIs for Inventory Planning
- Build dashboards and metrics that indicate performance on Inventory planning
- Evaluate all tools and systems that touch inventory planning and find ways to improve or optimize
- Position Inventory Planning to scale as we grow our business aggressively over the coming years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive creation of KPIs and dashboards
- Understanding of inventory planning systems and challenges
- Ability and confidence to present Inventory Planning vision, roadmap and status to executive leadership
Generally requires a minimum of
- At least 7 years of experience working in the Supply Chain or Inventory Planning industry
- Experience working for an ecommerce company preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a related field required, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- A graduate degree preferred
iHerb is a leading global eCommerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.