We are looking for a Product Manager who is smart, curious, able to think really big and interested in helping us build the strategy for our business. Are you an experienced and motivated Product Manager that can drive growth through the creation of new products and features? If so, we would love to talk to you. This Product Manager role will have ownership and responsibility for delivering large scale initiatives in the short-term as well as building out a longer-term strategy. It will help drive the business growth strategy with a high degree of ownership, and by relentlessly improving the customer experience. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with leadership, marketing, operations, finance, and logistics teams to develop and grow the business.
- Manage the development and/or enhancement of a product from requirement gathering and document until deployment and delivery
- Communicate effectively with others
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Create complex schedules using project management software
- Lead a team in deconstruction of a project into a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Carry out project life cycles in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understand and use change management systems
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
- Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC).
- Experience completing Buy vs Build analysis
- Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
- Experience developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
- Understand customer needs, gather details for initiatives and document supporting business cases
- Experience with managing a moderately complex product portfolio
- Can establish and track KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
Experience or understanding of Business processes for fulfillment automation & robotics industries desired.
Experience Requirements: Generally requires 4-8 years of experience in Product Management
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in Computer Science is highly preferred
iHerb is a leading global eCommerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.