The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work in close partnership with cross-functional project teams to implement projects that impact financial and business transactions in our SAP environment. This person will develop, lead, and execute project management deliverables, including Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), detailed project plans, and milestone charts. As well, this person will provide concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks, and recommended actions to be taken. Detailed analysis, plans, milestones and deliverables will be required for seamless project implementation and adoption of new systems and processes.
- Design and configure SAP S4/HANA modules by analyzing requirements
- Prepare functional specifications for conversions and enhancements
- Work with cross-function teams to perform test activities (e.g. integration, performance, user acceptance)
- Interface with Supply Chain, Finance, and Technology teams to ensure business requirements are met through proper system configuration and testing
- Analyze data and processes to identify/tackle problems, and recommend improvements.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and system testing; write test plans as required
- Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery
- Develop knowledge/competency in super users and subject matter experts throughout the business
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Keep up to date on industry trends and innovations, changes in accounting rules, and future SAP development for their respective process areas or functional area
- Conducting trainings in support of the business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent communication, change management, and listening skills
- Proven track record of leading successful strategic engagements and demonstrated ability to design and execute high-quality work, both independently and in teams
- Strong sense of ownership, and ability/desire to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work with extract, manipulate, and interpret large data sets
- Strong business analysis and data skills, including facilitation and gathering of user requirements, development of business requirements and functional specifications documents, system and user acceptance testing (UAT), process mapping, data extraction and validation, data mapping, etc.
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, negotiating skills, and analytical thinking
- Team player, personable, empathetic, and diplomatic
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations, changes in direction and adjusted priorities
- Knowledge of Accounting and GAAP is a Plus
- Knowledge of SOX is a plus
- Sound technical knowledge acquired from performing SAP configurations, customizations, system administration and working on interfaces.
- Knowledge of cross functional integration of SAP FI-CO with SD & MM modules
- Strong Technical capability interfacing with EDI, Reporting and Analytical work
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as SAP business analyst
- At least 5-7 years of experience as SAP business analyst in a retail distribution environment, preferable working with S4 Hana
- Experience with Interfacing to Warehousing solutions and shipping solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
iHerb is a leading global eCommerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.