iHerb SCS is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join the Robotics/Automation team. This is a one of a kind opportunity where you will have an opportunity to influence the future of iHerb business operations. You will be part of a highly sophisticated team in charge of building iHerb’s next generation Robotics Fulfillment Centers. You will get an opportunity to influence iHerb technical architecture across multiple managers and directors, establish and own a roadmap. This role requires working with multiple product teams to define strategy and requirements, and lead cross functional development teams from design through delivery. You will be accountable for driving the entire product lifecycle, from product definition through specification, coding, quality assurance and launch to the world. This position involves regular communication with senior management (multiple managers/directors/executives) on status, risks and change control. The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with superior analytical abilities.
- Initiate, plan, direct and implement complex cloud solutions on AWS cloud.
- Oversee the development and delivery of product offerings from conception to deployment
- Be data driven and leverage metrics to identify and to mitigate project risks early
- Be an effective communicator and facilitator to help the cross functional teams stay aligned and focused on successful delivery
- Build strong relationships across functional teams engineering, product management, devops, and customer support to improve overall delivery of program
- Expert in leading teams in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Establish proper change management and communication strategy for senior leaders and stakeholders
- Establish and track success metrics/KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
- Develop and standardize procedures and methods to improve and continuously monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of assigned programs, service delivery methods, and procedures
- Assess and monitor workload; identify and recommend opportunities for improvement.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and Cloud
- Understanding of product development
- Experience building program level processes and release schedules across multiple projects
- Experience with agile project management
- Experience coordinating cross functional software engineering teams
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in problem solving within fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with AWS services, CI/CD, EKS, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience leading Hardware/Software projects, IoT is a plus
- Jira experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
Generally requires 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related/Cloud projects and/or technical program management in a software applications environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Software-Product Management, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
iHerb is a leading global eCommerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.