Primary liaison between iHerb Customer Service Management and our 3rd party agencies. Responsible for communicating and resolving day-to-day issues including productivity, quality, coordinating scheduling, and training. Provide daily reports to iHerb management regarding all issues impacting local operations or customer experience.
- Ensure that our customers are consistently receiving an Outstanding Customer Experience
- Identify and communicate to all iHerb departments issues that are negatively impacting Customer Experience (e.g. Global Logistics, Marketing, IT, etc.)
- Ensure that iHerb is delivering Customer Experiences that are equal to or better than our competitors
- Review processes and recommend changes for issues affecting Customer Experience in Market
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ensure that team members are meeting minimum productive requirements
- Ensure that team members are meeting quality standards
- Schedule team members based on ticket volumes for their assigned region.
- Upload and maintain regional information in the knowledge base and CS Landing page
- Evaluate and report issues regarding web page performance and promotions campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer-centric
- Bi-lingual – English + other languages
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to work weekends if needed
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Proficient use of Gmail (GSuite)
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years related experience,
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
- A minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory role
Associate’s degree preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.