1st Shift: Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm
This position will manage and resolve overage, shortage, and damage issues; research causes of claims, analyze root causes and potential solutions; determine resolutions and document findings to management and the business stakeholders.
- Performing daily O S & D Audits
- Identify overages, shortages, and damaged freight
- Communicate and assist receiving department with OS&D issues
- Perform in-house product load quality audits, inspections, and controls - Audit incoming shipments to ensure they meet iHerb Supplier Manual specifications
- Perform root cause analysis for all OS&D issues, utilize established data validation practices
- Work with other departments to determine corrective measures to prevent future claims
- Daily report monitoring
- Interface with both internal and external customers
- Request necessary documentation and information needed to resolve claims or denials
- Handle / control the disposition of the OS&D freight until issue resolved
- Contact customers to discuss or resolve OS&D / On-Hand issues
- Ensure that all OS&D activities are in accordance with productivity standards and timelines
- Build constructive vendor relationships by reporting OS&D instances timely and accurately
- Provide a central point of contact for Suppliers where all inquiries regarding compliance can be addressed and resolved
- Interact with cross functional teams and drive efficiencies though collaboration
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective time management skills and the ability to self-prioritize workload
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Ability to approach workload proactively
- Strong work ethic and team mentality
- Strong oral and written skills
- Able to handle fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Analytical to process the data, identify error and generate resolutions
- Problem-solving skills, possess the ability to make sound decisions with good judgment
- Familiarity with warehouse, EDI and ERP systems required
- Computer skills, proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Google, etc.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
High School Diploma required, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise, and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to stand, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to store materials throughout the workday. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move materials and products up to 60 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
• Hectic, fast paced with multi-level distractions
• Company uniforms, closed-toed shoes, casual work environment
• Warehouse environment, may be required to wear safety equipment
• Ability to work extended hours as required
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.