The Strategic People Projects Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. The Strategic People Projects Manager will partner closely with our all disciplines: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Culture, Total Rewards, HRIS, Operations.) to tackle our most complex people problems using an analytical approach.
- Determine and discern detailed requirements on HR projects to establish the project deliverables, and manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs to keep the project management plan updated and reflective of authorized project changes
- Maintain on-going communication with the human resources team and SVP, HR regarding outstanding projects
- End-to-end ownership of strategic people projects and program redesigns through problem definition, quantitative and qualitative analysis, solution design and experimentation in close partnership with HR Leadership Team globally
- Project management of strategic initiatives that cut across various disciplines
- Act as liaison with between Human Resources, stakeholders and contributors
- Change management involved in rolling out new programs and processes to our employee base.
- Leverage our People Data to proactively identify new opportunities to drive high engagement, retention, and performance across the company, as well as ways to improve and scale current practices.
- Develop compelling, logically structured, and visually impressive presentations that will be shared at the Employee Experience Leadership Team and Executive Team level.
- Keep up-to-date and introducing latest trends from technology, people analytics, and data science research to inform our team’s strategy.
- Perform workflow analysis to determine best process solutions for HR processes, identifying non-value added steps and proposing new process improvements\
- Develop and run analyses, which include timeline slippage, critical path and other ad hoc requests
- Initiate escalation of risks, issues, and constraints as appropriate to ensure timely resolution
- Develop HR Analytics and dashboards with Workday in cooperation with HRIS team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness and autonomy
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to easily flex style and/or approaches to successfully manage changes in priorities, deadlines and workload
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skill
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/project
- Proactively solves problems and identify the information needed to enable effective decision making and actions
- Great communications skills – you must be able to present your findings to executives and business stakeholders
- Familiar with variety of project management and change management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to analyze data and convey results into compelling stories to support business case
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Advanced knowledge leveraging Project Management tracking software, preferably Asana
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of hands-on HR experience managing HR related projects of increasing complexity
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of project management disciplines and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- PMP certification desired
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.