The Group Product Manager - Communications Platforms will be responsible for the overall customer communication platform technology and strategy. They will carry out standard industry best practices in Lean and Agile methodologies. The Group Product Manager leads and directs the work of others and has a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Manage the development and/or enhancement of the Comms Platform from requirement gathering and document until deployment and delivery
- Communicate effectively with other stakeholders to gather requirements as well as to socialize vision and roadmaps
- Use data to make decisions. Leverage A/B testing where possible to inform new features.
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Prioritize the backlog and create quarterly roadmaps
- Act as the primary owner of relationships with peer domain teams for inbound/outbound dependencies, between product/platform/service partners, and between stakeholders and engineering teams
- Define and measure KPIs that help reflect the improvements made in the platform over time
- Carry out project life cycles in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understand and use change management systems
- Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
- Define roadmaps and engage with the development team to build and implement new features, experiences and workflows
- Create training material that will help evangelize best practices on messaging to customers for all stakeholders
- Hire, manage, and mentor other Product Managers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience or understanding of email, SMS and Push Notifications and their effectiveness to engage customers
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC)
- Identify market opportunities and complete competitive analysis
- Experience developing product strategy with a strong aptitude for determining optimal market positioning
- Understand customer needs, gather details for initiatives and document supporting business cases
- Experience with managing a moderately complex product portfolio
- Can establish and track KPIs that demonstrate the overall health of a product portfolio
- Has lead the development and launch of moderately complex products
- Has an understanding of development technologies and distributed web-based systems
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
Requires seven (7) years of Product Management experience. Requires experience with people management.
Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in Computer Science highly preferred.
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.