Working independently, the Manager, 3PL Services supports the Director of 3PL Services in
managing and implementing all overseas 3PL operations for iHerb Logistics. Working cross-functionally
with various teams including Planning, Marketing, Warehouse Operations, Finance, Engineering, and
Legal. The Manager, 3PL Services strives to bring all overseas 3PL operations to their
maximum efficiencies and successes.
● Under the guidance of the Director of 3PL Services, possess the ability to execute the
negotiations and implementation of overseas 3PL operations with 3rd party vendors
● Support the development, growth, and smooth day-to-day operations of the 3PL operations
● Heavy focus on continued process enhancements and workflow improvements
● Navigate internal and external parties to drive success, in terms of data collection and project
● Ensure backlog is managed to efficiently maximize daily shipments. company goal, 3PL
operations meet the established SLA requirements
● Meet inventory control targets and accuracy through a daily cycle count program
● Ensure all financial and administrative tasks are conducted and reported on a regular basis
● Provide an on-time and accurate weekly report detailing warehouse performance, unit trends in
and out and the overall weekly operational cost, freight cost for both ocean and air
● Ensure compliance with cGMP requirement for fulfillment center and iHerb business practices as
well as Standard Operating Procedures
● Work with various teams to define, plan, and execute projects to add capabilities, increase
efficiency, and improve the performance of iHerb’s unique supply chain
● Facilitate project meetings using meeting management best practices to drive cross-functional
● Ensure 3PL project team activities and decisions are clearly communicated, documented, and
● Ensure proper warehouse fulfillment as it pertains to inventory and order flow, and help reduce
costs by identifying inefficiencies in packaging, operations, freight costs, etc.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position.
This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this
document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Excellent analytical and organization skills and ability to multi-task
● Project management experience required (PMP, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
● Experience working with top tier third-party logistics providers
● Experience in transportation concepts: pricing strategy/analytics, forecasting, freight forwarding,
● Strong analytic ability and communication skills in warehouse and supply chain processes
Strong background in Excel based reporting
● Experience in and understanding of Closed Loop Metrics (Tableau)
● Experience with ERP system(s)
● Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
Generally, requires five (5) years of Supply Chain Execution, Warehouse Management, and Inventory
Control or managing 3PL operations. Experience working with top tier third-party logistics providers
Bachelor’s degree in logistics/supply chain or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound
judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to
escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the
duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is
frequently required to sit, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and
arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store
materials throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move office products and
supplies up to 25 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
● Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
● Professional, yet casual work environment
● Office / Warehouse environment
● Ability to work extended hours as required
At iHerb we strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.