About The Position
Iguazio is looking for a Data Engineer to be part of our all-star Customer Success Team, that spearheads the company’s customer engagements, and play a critical role in our mission delivering a ground-breaking solution to the market.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for enabling customers to build new data science applications they could only dream of, building batch and real-time data pipelines using serverless distributed frameworks.
You can expect to drive Data Science Platform POCs for Data Scientists and their Data engineering teams, consult and implement data solutions within Tier1 enterprise customers.
What You’ll Do
- Engage directly with customers on data science automation at scale including data pipeline acceleration and optimization
- Work closely with Data scientists and take part in data science tasks
- Work directly with Iguazio teams of Solution Architect, Sales, Product Management and R&D, feeding requirements and priorities
You must be a fast thinker and executor, have great communication skills, patient, a people’s person, sharp and details oriented.
Does This Describe You?
- 3-5 years of experience with Python / Scala / Java / GO Coding
- 2+ years of experience building solutions with the Big Data tools and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, NoSQL, etc
- Experience working with external clients as PS engineer/customer engagement and great communication skills
- Experience with Cloud-Native and Cloud Data Services such as GCP, Azure or AWS (DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR or RedShift) - advantage
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and serverless computing and architecture - an advantage
- Experience working closely with Data scientists - big advantage
- Experience working on Data science tasks and/or data science training / courses - big advantage
About the Company
Data science is too important to today’s enterprise to be held back by delays and inefficiencies.
We’re building a faster, easier, and smarter way for data science to flow seamlessly from raw idea to real-world impact. This is data science brought to life.
Iguazio provides an MLOps (machine learning operations) platform which automates and accelerates the data science process, enabling the rollout of new AI services continuously across the enterprise. The company raised $72M from top financial and strategic VCs, is led by a team of serial entrepreneurs, and serves a diverse set of customers worldwide, ranging from technology companies such as NetApp, financial service companies like Payoneer and healthcare customers like the Sheba Medical Center.
We’re looking for top talent to help us continue our growth — and grow with us!