IgnitionOne is a digital marketing technology company that provides world-class proprietary technology and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne has a fun, dynamic, open-minded and experienced team. We work with
leading brands in different verticals such as: automotive, telco, retail, etc. Globally, IgnitionOne has over 450 employees in 15 global offices in 10 countries.
The Project Manager is a part of the Client Services division of IgnitionOne and resides at the European competence center in Brussels, Belgium. An important part of the job description is the servicing of clients that are based in the United Kingdom.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Organize workflow with development team: ticket creation, process follow up + planning Internal testing.
- Coordinate the resolution of high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Monitor and track key account metrics per client (mapping rate, show rate, fill-in rate, cost per lead) and initiate corrective measures if need.
- Scope & convert internal briefing as prepared by the Account Management team into product requirements document for development teams.
- Briefing of development team through JIRA-platform and face-to-face sessions
- Act as escalation point for development team.
- Oversee and perform end-to-end test (deliverable: pre-filled UAT document).
- Ensure bundling and application of cross market learnings.
- Document relevant information for future reference (notably Confluence).
- Participates at strategic meetings and periodic management.
YOU SHOULD BRING
- +1 – 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven project management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Digital native / interest in technology
- Familiarity with internet marketing terminology and latest trends
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Excellent listening and written communications skills
BONUS SKILL SET
- Experience in a (web/marketing) agency
- Experience with reporting tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Knowledge of behavioral targeting
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of User Experience
- Knowledge of database queries
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch
WE GIVE IN RETURN
- A job with room for initiative and creative thinking
- A friendly, light and colorful workspace
- A competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- DKV Hospitalization
- Potential performance bonus
- Free coffee & fruits at the office