IgnitionOne is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
- Provide hardware and software support/troubleshooting.
- Test and image laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals.
- Inventory Management
- Add inventory to our Asset Manager (FreshService)
- All spare inventory
- Verifying hardware on arrival
- AM / PM conference room checks
- Manage conference requests
- Printer checks – make sure paper is loaded, printer has enough ink
- New Hire setups
- Active Directory account creation
- System Imaging (Windows / Mac)
- Physical desk setup
- Keep work / storage areas organized
- Hardware upgrades – machines, mice, keyboards, etc
- General go-getting
- A degree in MIS/IT/CS is preferred
- Prior computer troubleshooting, deployment and configuration experience.
- Knowledge of PC hardware / Microsoft suite AND Apple hardware.
- Knowledge of Powershell.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Office 365.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS networking standards.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Zoom, Adobe Creative Suite, Skype, Cisco VPN, Windows FileShare
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.