IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omni-channel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
- Accelerate delivery of Retail industry insights across all IgnitionOne channels including coverage of key sales events (e.g. Black Friday / Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, etc.)
- Derive actionable insights from massive data sets with limited oversight
- Automate quarterly insights across native / partner channels for external facing analyst sessions as well as internal tracking
- Build analytics expertise in multiple channels including display, website personalization, search, email, social, digital OOH, and cross-channel attribution
- Provide input into the refinement of existing data sources and the collection of new ones to improve development of insights and predictive models
- Validate and QA data relevant for insights and play a leading role in data stewardship (i.e. “getting the data right”)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in digital analytics / digital media / marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, computer science, economics, psychology, or related field
- Fluent in SQL, Python, and R and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience delivering a persuasive story derived from a range of qualitative and quantitative data sets
- Ability to translate complicated data sets and technical queries / models into actionable insight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly explain complex concepts and statistics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrates initiative, and ability to operate independently and work collaboratively across time zones with global teams
- Core skill set in establishing priorities while working on multiple assignments, active management of expectations, and delivering against tight timelines
- Critical thinker who is constantly looks for ways to improve own skillset and meaningfully contribute to the broader team / organization
- Balanced mix between technical / coding skills and business fluency
- MBA, Masters, or PHD in a related field welcome
- Passion for digital marketing, analytics, and driving meaningful insights
- Familiarity with range of analytic / data science approaches (linear / non-linear regression, Bayesian, clustering, etc.) and AI / Machine Learning concepts
- Fundamental understanding of broad range of programming languages (R, Python, SQL, Scala, Java, etc.) and big data platforms (Redshift, AWS, Snowflake, etc.)
- Prior experience in management consulting, data science, or retail research a plus
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.